paradoxicalmouth

Glimpse of my real self.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And...

Everyone thought I was dead.

That's why you are reading a post made by a supposedly-dead friend, one that should have came anytime sooner, but due to who-knows-what, just didn't make the cut.

I don't blame them, I don't blame me, I'm done blaming.

There's no more space for reasonng anyway, no time too. And any spare moment is spent thinking about the delusions of hate and misery, or the flaming wrath of an incompetent student's mouth. Which is good, and bad in the same way. Reasoning it seems, really does not exist within the logic of time.

Snigger.

And each time I stare into a face, I only stare at a mirror, and I see myself standing there like a dummy controlled by a marionette player. Cunning movements of betrayal and confusion, the tragedy.

Fear kills by a single whim. Happiness is required in an infinite amount to even bring back that same amount loss.

Prediction is key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home