paradoxicalmouth

Glimpse of my real self.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Day 9 AND 10 AND ALSO 11 - The End of a Beginning

11 days have passed, and everything seems to be a blur, with the events of each day speeding pass us without warning. 11 days ago, I promised to change my life, and the life of the people around me, but as I look back on the days, I can't help but to think whether anything has gone wrong. 11 days aren't just mere challenges, they are visions of the future which lead my life to a greener pasture.

3 days have passed since the emergence of a terrible problem. My house has been experience a strange electrical problem, and the fuse box will emit strange buzzing noises after any electrical alliance is turned on (even the lights). Then, if lady luck is just not on my side, the whole house goes black, and I'm left to crawl around in the darkness, and my attempts to update my blog just vanished into thin air. I am only able to update this now thanks to my mum's laptop which will (obviously) run on battery if any power cut happens.

2 days ago, things just seemed like a dream, like an interval between the main events.

Yesterday, we had Pastor Jeff Marshall preaching a powerful word.

Today, we had the same thing, with the addition of the visitation to pastor's new store: Culture Couture. Again, the word was sharp and relevant. But, the gift of the mustard seed is a greater gift, a gift that might seem to be microscopic, but with enough care, it will grow into something so powerful. The clothing at Culture Couture were impressively drool-able, but the price tags can send most people into an epileptic fit. Must save up for one of those shirts...

Back to the topic. Had I changed? If I had, did I change enough? Have I change others? If I did, have I changed enough people? Only time will tell, for it takes time for a seed to grow. But I will be faithful, for things will happen if we believe that it would, if we are expectant. I only hope that good things, and not bad ones, are formed.

11 days are over. You can't redeem that stolen time. However, this is only the beginning to a great start, or so, I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home